For those of you who in live in the Seattle area, this is to remind you that the Seattle Green Festival will be taking place this weekend at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center (800 Convention Place, Seattle, WA 98101), Sat: 10 am to 7 pm, Sun: 11 am to 6 pm, $15 admission.
It appears purchasing tickets online for the $5 discount is no longer available. However, bus riders like myself can receive a $5 discount at the door. Other discounts apply:
$5 discount at the door:
– Seniors 62 and over
– Public transit riders with transfer or pass
– Union members with valid ID
– Bike riders with bike valet ticket
– Persons with disabilities
Free admission at the door for:
– All students with college ID
– All youth and children ages 18 and younger
– Green Festival volunteers – learn how to volunteer!
– Green America members
– Global Exchange members
Check the site for more information on the San Francisco, Washington D.C., and Chicago Green Festival shows.